Dress attire for dance class & Performance team
Grooming and presentation is a vital part of dance training. We encourage our students to take pride in their dance appearance and be dressed appropriately to suit movement and body alignment in class without hair restricting their view.
For your convenience uniforms, some dance apparel and second-hand dance shoes & uniforms
are available for purchase at reception.
PPDC Headband (compulsory)
Dance shoes to suit genre - Tap
- Jazz (black preferred)
- Ballet (elastic, not ribbons)
Girls - Leotard - PPDC leotards available from reception
- crop top & bike pants
- Red PPDC skirted leotard for under 8's (from reception)
- Stockings (compulsory)
- Hair in neat bun
Boys - Shorts and singlet / t-shirt
Performance team attire:
PPDC Performance Team Jacket
PPDC Performance Team Shirt
Dance shoes to suit genre
- Tap ( 1/2 soled with 'chunky' taps)
- Jazz (tan or black for selected dances)
- Ballet shoes (with ribbons)
- Capezio Eclipse half soles (lyrical)
- Energetiks matte convertible stockings 4/u-10/u
- Prima Pink ballet tights (lighter pink)
- Tan fishnets with sheer to waist pantyhose (12/u +)
Please refer to our 'Essential performance makeup' tab for requirements in regard to hair and makeup.
For your convenience we try to stock everything you will need at the studio for your daily classwear and performance wear.
Special orders can sometimes be arranged through reception.